Dr. Clay Spencer
I belong to a great profession. I do love what I do, but even more than that, I love the opportunity it gives me to build relationships and serve others in a unique way. I believe that each person that walks through my door is an individual worth getting to know and deserving of the best treatment that I can give. Orthodontics ultimately gives me the ability to live out my convictions in a way that is fun and meaningful. At the end of the day, it is me who walks out of my office blessed by my patients, their families, and my staff. I am truly grateful for that.
- Bachelor of Science, Biology - Abilene Christian University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery - University of Texas Health Science center
- Master of Science - Baylor College of Dentistry
- Certificate in Orthodontics - Baylor College of Dentistry
I am constantly involved in continuing education. Whether is is through formal lectures, being involved in study clubs or in discussions with respected mentors and colleagues, there is always room for learning. Keeping up with current technologies and research concerning orthodontic treatment is the only way that I can assure my patients that they are getting the best care possible.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- First District Dental Society
Outside the Office
I am a native of Paris, Texas and live there with my wife, Maurine, daughters Avery, Landry, and Mallory. In my free time I enjoy playing basketball, snow skiing, wakeboarding, and any kind of hunting and fishing. I am also active in my church as a deacon.